ADSM-L

Re: hp-ux client backup problems

1997-10-01 10:10:39
Subject: Re: hp-ux client backup problems
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:10:39 -0600
I have been getting the same problem over a number of months over all my
clients.  It does not seem to matter whether it is an NT, HP, or AIX.  I
am getting the same error.  Subsequent retries of the backup does seem
to work.  Also workload on the client might be a factor, this I haven't
tried.  If anyone has any indications on what it might be I would also
be interested.

Dave Larimer
Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com