ADSM-L

Manuals from PDF to HTML

1997-10-01 08:35:18
Subject: Manuals from PDF to HTML
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 07:35:18 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  betsy.moir AT abbott DOT com

We are putting together an intranet website to download ADSM software to
anyone in our corporation who wants to use it similar to the University of
Wisconsin's Bucky Backup.  We would like to make the client documentation
available to people via this website.

I found the ADSM manuals available on the ADSM website, but the format is
PDF and we can't be sure that our clients will have the necessary reader
software for this format.  Does anyone know of any tools available to
translate from PDF to HTML?

Any help at all would be appreciated.  Two of us have spent a lot of time
"surfing" looking for an answer.  Thanks in advance.

Betsy