ADSM-L

query archive

1997-09-30 14:30:18
Subject: query archive
From: Kai Hintze <Hintze.K AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:30:18 -0700
I am trying to find all the archives in all directories I
have made on a given machine. As I read the manual (Using
the UNIX backup-archive client) this should have worked,
but as you can see, it didn't:

ncrprompt> dsmc q arch "/*" -subdir=yes
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 2, Release
1, Level 0.6
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1996, All Rights
Reserved.

Session established with server ASC_DUBLIN_AIXDEV:
AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 2, Release 1, Level 5.12
  Server date/time: 09/30/1997 10:17:24   Last access:
09/30/1997 09:45:12

ANS4095E No files matching search criteria were found

I have also tried 'dsmc q ar "/.../*" but it didn't work
either.

How DO you find all the archives made on a given machine?

Thanks,
Kai.