ADSM-L

Problem restoring bindery on Netware 3.1.2

1997-09-30 11:05:38
Subject: Problem restoring bindery on Netware 3.1.2
From: Bruce McCauley <R_Bruce_McCauley AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:05:38 -0400
Environment:
Server:    ADSM/MVS 2.1.0.13
Client:       Netware 3.1.2 ADSM client code 2.1.0.7g

We have been doing some testing around restoring the bindery and have run
into a problem/defect.

The command that we issue is RESTORE BINDERY -REPLACE=YES -VOLINFO
The following portions of the bindery are not getting restored.

Login script
Trustee directory assignments
Trustee file assignments

Has anyone seen this before or am I doing something wrong?  If there is
someone out there that has successfully
restored a bindery in a environment similar to mine I would appreciate any
feedback you may have.
Thanks,
Bruce