ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade

1997-09-26 08:50:04
Subject: Re: Upgrade
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:50:04 -0400
Guess I misunderstood the question Bill, but here is another route to
take -
When you do a restore use the following option:

REPLACE=NO ( this will stop ADSM from overwriting any existing files )

All files will be replaced that are not currently on the machine, yet it
will leave your existing system files in tact.

Does this sound like an option?

CR
Cris Robinson
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst