ADSM-L

Re: db2, adsm & versions

1997-09-23 21:14:20
Subject: Re: db2, adsm & versions
From: Wayne Gorton <wayneg AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:14:20 -0400
If you do a Q OCC it says that the backups are of type BKUP & the archives are
of type ARCH.

Role:                               Unix System Administrator
Style:                              The Thinking Man's Clown
Name:                               wayneg AT au1.ibm DOT com
Life:       "Imagination is more important than knowledge"   Albert Einstein

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        24/09/97 03:05
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet