ADSM-L

Re: WIN95

1997-09-23 09:12:22
Subject: Re: WIN95
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:12:22 -0500
     Alternate way is to just have your single dsm.opt file, then on your
     little icons after where the program is listed in the properties just
     use -tcpserv=blah (either a name for DNS or the ip numerics)
     I used to do it with individual opts but we are at 11 servers now,
     well 12 with our test server sooo.....