ADSM-L

Re: ADSM RESTORE OPS

1997-09-21 22:20:43
Subject: Re: ADSM RESTORE OPS
From: Laurie De Mamiel <Laurie.L.R.DeMamiel AT WOODSIDE.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:20:43 +0800
We are experiencing a ANR0480W when using ADSM & BACKINT to backup a
SAP R3 system over CLIOS on a ESCON connection from a  AIX SP2 node to
a MVS server. We have since found out that the version  of BACKINT we
are using is far from the current release and is known to have the odd
problem.. Once we get the lastest copy of backint we will resume testing.

A quick question if you don't mind. What is the show volumeusage
command and in what circumstances to you take advantage of it ?

Regards
Laurie de Mamiel
Woodside Offshore Pet.
Australia