ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Synchronization is a problem.  There isn't an easy way to address this,
unfortunately.

There have been numerous messages back and forth in here about ways to address
this.  All of them involve coding around ADSM's inability to synchronize tasks.

As a first crack at it, try separating the admin schedules by sufficient time
to allow for all contingencies.  Not pretty, but usually works.  If you need
more details, let me know.

I'll get hammered for this, but keep checking our website.  We're working on
something to alleviate this problem for the general marketplace.

Kelly