ADSM-L

A strange weekend

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Subject: A strange weekend
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 9/12/97 10:33AM
Thanks - we are at Level 13 on MVS; I assume the related fix you are talking
about is the performance problem zap that reduced CPU utilization.  We had
that on in Level 12, and assumed that it was fixed in level 13 - I think I
remember seeing the fix in the ANR2210 notes in Samplib.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    9/12/97 10:33 AM

 Yes, I would recommend applying the zap, but obviously only for MVS.
And although not a pre-req there is another related fix in PTF 12. So
I strongly recommend having at least PTF 12 applied, if not a later
PTF.

Tom Brooks
ADSM Development