ADSM-L

Re: Netware 4.11 user/context issues

1997-09-03 08:23:43
Subject: Re: Netware 4.11 user/context issues
From: "Craig, Ronnie" <Ronnie.Craig AT CPA.STATE.TX DOT US>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 07:23:43 -0500
Rob, You need to go to the top of your 4.11 tree with admin rights. We
created a login lets say (Mouse) just below the top of our master tree.
We then gave Mouse Admin rights. So from then on when we added a new
server to the backup schedule the ADSM people log in and issue the login
and password. This login and password will never change unless the ADSM
guys want it to. And in a large shop changing a login and password is a
pain. hope this helps. It sounds like you might be using a login for the
NDS replica on the physical machine and not a higher up login in the
master tree.

Ronnie Craig
State of Texas Comptroller
Austin, Texas 78774
E-Mail(ronnie.craig AT cpa.state.tx DOT us)