ADSM-L

Re: Disk Storage Pool Configuration

1997-09-01 01:52:45
Subject: Re: Disk Storage Pool Configuration
From: Ong How Cheong <onghc AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 22:52:45 -0700
Hi Barton,
    I not quite understand what you have wrote, but you mentioned that
you might decides to go for one storage pool instead of multiple.
Based on one storage pool, you might faces the problem we have currently
i.e. firstly, your migration will be slow if you have a staging disk
pool although you might triggle off multiple migration processes.
Second, your reclaimation will be slow as only one reclaimation process
is allow for one storage pool.  ( This is based on what I know and there
might be