ADSM-L

Re: How fast have you been able to run ADSM backups?

1997-08-26 13:24:00
Subject: Re: How fast have you been able to run ADSM backups?
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:24:00 -0400
A few months ago, IBM described a benchmark backup of a large Oracle db to
and adsm aix sp server.  It did 726 G in 1.5 hours which should meet your
needs.

You can see a white paper on the benchmark at the adsm website --

  http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/adsmhome.htm

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.