ADSM-L

Problems restoring directory security on NT

1997-08-20 12:43:28
Subject: Problems restoring directory security on NT
From: "Bartl, Michael" <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:43:28 +0100
Hi ADSM freaks,
today I tried to restore a whole directory structure after the security
information got changed by error. Now I see that only all the files got
the ricgt security entries, but the directories are left bare. They
inherited just the security info from the root directory.
Has anyone experienced something like that? Any hints on how I can
restore the security of a directory structure?
Perhaps I do have to restore directly at the server console, not using
any $-Shares?

Regards,
Michael
--