ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:06
Not to toot my own horn, or anything, but yes, I am certified (certifiable too,
some might add).  I participated in the development of the certification test.
Very much worth it.  It is a difficult test.  THere is a sample test on the
ADSM web site.  Take and see how you do.  I did not participate in the work
done to decide what is a passing grade and what is not so I've no idea how many
questions one would need to answer correctly to be certified.

To become certified, one must pass the test.  The test is administered by the
Sylvan Learning Centers.  $100 and you can take it.  IBM is developing a series
of training courses whose goal is to prepare students to take the test.  Our
company offers the introductory course as well and will probably offer more
advanced courses in the future.  Hands on work is still the most valuable
learning tool, however.

Anything more you would like to know, short of the answers to the questions,
let me know.

Kelly