ADSM-L

Re: Cancelling sessions

1997-08-08 10:41:53
Subject: Re: Cancelling sessions
From: Rick Tsujimoto <rtsujimoto AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:41:53 EST
     I routinely used CANCEL SESSION from MVS to terminate a backup for a
     client machine.

  *  Rick Tsujimoto                                   *
  *  rtsujimoto AT cusa.canon DOT com                        *
  *  tel: 516-328-4554                                *
  *  fax: 516-328-4369                                *