ADSM-L

Select Range in GUI?

2015-10-04 18:06:06
Subject: Select Range in GUI?
From: Thomas A. La Porte[SMTP:tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
After twenty minutes of selecting files one screen at a time from
a list in the SGI ADSM GUI Client, I beseech those wiser and
stronger than I to help me:

Is there any possible way of a "shift-select" key combination
that I have somehow missed? In Windows, and most other windowing
environments, selecting one item from a list, holding down the
shift key, and selecting a second item further down the list
highlights all items between the two selected items. Surely there
is a simple way to do this in the ADSM GUI Client?

All assistance is *greatly* appreciated.

-- Tom
"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   DBA, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>