ADSM-L

Re: admin client on NT workstation

1997-08-04 07:41:44
Subject: Re: admin client on NT workstation
From: "Iseli,Dominique,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF" <Dominique.Iseli AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:41:44 +0200
As I remember in the past there is an option of installing server and
client in the same or different directories. You should look if you
haven't 2 dsm.opt in your nt4 and updated only one when customizing. 1
dsm.opt for client backup and 1 dsm.opt in another directory for
administrative. Maybe this can help.