ADSM-L

Netware Client Output Re-direct

1997-07-31 10:01:28
Subject: Netware Client Output Re-direct
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:01:28 -0400
 The readme file that comes with version 2.1.07 of the Netware client shows
how to re-direct screen output from DSMC to a file using CLIB.  Here is the
section right from the readme file:

  Hints and Tips
  --------------

o NetWare console redirection to a file

  The output from the ADSM screen can be re-directed to a file using
  CLIB.  For example:

    LOAD DSMC INCREMENTAL (CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:filename

Everyone from our Netware group that could answer this question is not
available today so I thought I'd run it by some of you Netware guru's on
the forum.  Can anyone tell me what I would use in place of (CLIB_OPT) in
the above command example?

Thanks,
Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp