ADSM-L

Filtering Lotus Notes directories on NT

1997-07-29 14:52:21
Subject: Filtering Lotus Notes directories on NT
From: Brian Jones <brian.jones AT NY.UBS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:52:21 -0400
     We recently tried to filter "*.nt" directories and subdirectories
     using exclude in the dsm.opt file for an NT client. The filtering
     did not work. Checked with IBM but so far we have not received a
     positive explanation or resolution. Below are some examples of our
     exclude statements. We would appreciate some input in regards to this
     issue. I'm sure there are lots of users with Lotus Notes on NT.

     Thanks,

     Brian Jones
     Union Bank of Switzerland

     **
     Exclude D:\notes4\data\admin\mailmon.nsf
     Exclude D:\notes4\data\na\phonena.nsf
     Exclude D:\notes4\data\corpdir2.nsf

     * Directory exclusions
     Exclude D:\notes4\data\domino\cache\*