ADSM-L

Re: Managing Tapes

1997-07-29 07:27:21
Subject: Re: Managing Tapes
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:27:21 -0400
Brenda,
        You can limit the number of tapes in a storagepool with the UPDATE
STGPOOL <poolname> MAXSCRATCH=nnnn.  If collocation is enabled and there
isn't a scratch tape available, ADSM will write data for multiple
clients to the same tape (more or less turns off collocation).

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com