ADSM-L

ADSM FTP site

1997-07-23 13:11:47
Subject: ADSM FTP site
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:11:47 -0400
Hello to all ADSM-L subscribers,

The ADSM FTP anonymous server, index.storsys.ibm.com, is temporarily
inaccessible by that name. The IP address has changed, but unfortunately the
domain name server (DNS) has not been updated yet.

This is a *temporary* situation that should be repaired soon. I don't have a
timeframe, but my guess is no longer than a day or two, if not sooner. If you
need to access this site, you can use the numeric IP address, 208.222.234.135.

It is important to note that this is *temporary* and that you should not use
the numeric address on a regular basis. This info is just to help get by until
the DNS is straightened out.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support