ADSM-L

adsm nt baclient not working

1997-07-17 11:42:21
Subject: adsm nt baclient not working
From: Alex Mounayar <Alex.Mounayar AT SMED DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:42:21 -0400
We have run into a problem with the  ADSM backup client on an NT workstation.
I installed the client on an Intel pc running NT 4.0 with service pack 3.  I
added the node
to the server.  However the backup client will not start.  When started it
displays the inital
screen but then just drops off with no error message.  I have had this happen a
couple of times
on my own workstation but reinstalling the client got it working again.
Reinstalling it did not
work in this case.

The nt client we are installing is "ADSM Windows 32-Bit Client v2.1.0.6 (Fix
IP20993)" from the IBM ftp site.

Any ideas suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Alex Mounayar, Shared Medical Systems

*