ADSM-L

ADSM Support

1997-07-14 11:36:04
Subject: ADSM Support
From: Eric R Pfaff <erpfaff AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:36:04 PDT
The ADSM Software Support Team is deeply concerned our customers needs
and expectations have not been met as described in recent listserv appends.

We have been adding resources to our staff and taking other actions to
improve our effectiveness.  As your advocate to navigate the IBM support
structure it is our objective to provide World Class service.

If you exercise the support structure and your expectations are not met,
please call the Storage Systems Division Software Support HOTLINE at
408-256-7621.

Eric Pfaff
ADSM Software Support Manager