ADSM-L

Deleting files from ADSM Backup.

1997-07-14 10:13:15
Subject: Deleting files from ADSM Backup.
From: Val Christensen <SNORVC AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:13:15 EDT
When we started backing up our PC's to VM using ADSM there was an error
in a DSM.OPT EXCLUDE record for Temporary Internet files.  It has been
corrected but now we have thousands of these files out there on backup
that we would like to get rid of.  We are unable to find a way to delete
files from the ADSM Backup.  Anybody know of a way to get rid of them?
Thanks in advance,
| R. Val Christensen SNORVC AT VM.SAS DOT COM      SAS Institute, Inc.      |
| Associate Systems Programmer              SAS Campus Drive, E205   |
| (919) 677-8000 xt 5962                    Cary, NC 27513           |
|"If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we|
| could better judge what to do and how to do it."  - Abraham Lincoln|