ADSM-L

Re: 3570

1997-07-10 12:12:19
Subject: Re: 3570
From: David Armes <davida AT MAILSERVER.AIXSSC.UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 17:12:19 +0100
Hi Rudinei,

As I have mentioned in the forum before, twice now I think, all you have to
do is follow the instructions in the level 12 ADSM server README file.

You have the latest Atape, and the ADSM level to support it, the only
show-stopper I have come across is that if you have the two drive model
(B02 or B12) then you need to make sure that both drives are on the
same SCSI bus.

If you do these things and remeber that the drives are the rmt's and the
library is the rmtX.smc (X can be one or two) then you and your new
drive should have many happy years together.

Hope this helps

Dave

--
David Armes                     email : davida AT mailserver.aixssc.uk.ibm DOT
com
David Armes                     email : davida AT mailserver.aixssc.uk.ibm DOT
com
ADSM Technical Advisor          TEL   : 01705 499966
AIX-SSC  (AL11)                 FAX   : 01256 812709
"A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother"