ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude with DFS

1997-07-07 05:25:03
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude with DFS
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 11:25:03 +0200
Alexander,

I am using this option without problems (AIX 4.1.4, ADSM 2.1.0.6I).
Perhaps your DFSINCLEXCL-entry is not part of a server stanza?
I got the same message after moving the entry in front of the
SERVERNAME-entry.

--
Alexander Verkooyen writes:
Alexander Verkooyen writes:

 > ANS4042S Invalid option 'DFSINCLEXCL' found in options file
 > '/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsm.opt'
 >          at line number : 13
 >          Invalid entry : 'DFSINCLEXCL
 > /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dfsinclexcl'
 >
 > ANS4044S Invalid option specified

Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Universitaetsrechenzentrum, Einsteinstrasse 60, 48149 Muenster, Germany
E-Mail: mersch AT uni-muenster DOT de                  Phone: +49(251)83-31583