ADSM-L

Re: Notes Agent

1997-07-06 06:59:10
Subject: Re: Notes Agent
From: Gerhard Hansmair <0807192980-0001 AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 12:59:10 +0200
I'm trying to setup the Notes Client for a Notes 4.5 server on OS/2 and all
I get is a SYS3175 failure when I start dsmnotes somewhere in $LIB.DLL

Gerhard

  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3
I am in the process of reviewing the potential implementation of the Lotus
Notes Backup Agent but I need to know what platforms and levels are
supported.  The platforms I am interested in include AIX(4.2), OS/2, and
and NT(4.0).  Currently all these are running Notes 4.5.  I tried looking
for the supported levels but could not find a list of currently supported
levels.
Thanks for any help.