ADSM-L

Re: win & win nt clients

2015-10-04 18:06:44
Subject: Re: win & win nt clients
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 7/2/97 4:37PM
If you don't have access to the FTP site, you can also order the client code
from IBM through IBM link, just as you would order any PTF.  As Steve points
out, there is no charge for any ADSM client.

Also, when I have ordered a new client for the first time, on occasion, I
have ordered it through the regular IBM ordering rocess - you should be able
to put an MES on your license, adding the new client.   Why would you want to
do this?  To get the documentation for the client - it doesn't come with PTFs
or the FTP site.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    7/2/97 4:37 PM

Steve White wrote:

> hi all,
>
> We have adsm on mvs with many os/2 clients.  does anyone no how i can
> get windows 95 and win nt client software?  How do you go about ordering
> these?  do you go thru you sup rep or can you download for free?
>
> thanks alot,
> steve white

Win95 and NT clients are the same, they are available in FPT site.
"ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/";.

they are free.