ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:43
Paul,
A TRAP dump is usually hardware related (bad spots on a disk). Have you tried
booting from the installation disks (install disk and disk 1) and running
chkdisk?
I also remember a TRAP dump when I encoutered a memory shortage. I was using a
OS/2 machine with 16 Mb. memory and the C: drive was so full that the
SWAPPER.DAT file couldn't grow enough. This also caused the machine to halt
with a trap message. Moving the swapfile to another partition (SWAPPATH
variable in the config.sys) solved this problem.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon