ADSM-L

Re: dsmaccnt.log format

1997-06-23 09:50:02
Subject: Re: dsmaccnt.log format
From: Chris Zaremba <zaremba AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 09:50:02 -0400
David,

The info for field 25 is as follows:

Field 25  is a numeric value indicating the Session Type for that
connection.  The numeric codes are defined as follows:

  Value              Session Type
 -------     ----------------------------------------
    1          WDSF client se
ssion
    2          Open registration session
    3          Node update verifier session
    4          Node general session
    5          Node scheduled session
    6          Admin console session
    7          Admin general session
         .
         .

I believe there are some additional admin session types but I don't
recall
the specific codes.

Chris Zaremba
RBS Project Manager