ADSM-L

Re: backup status after filesystem deletion

1997-06-18 13:24:02
Subject: Re: backup status after filesystem deletion
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:24:02 -0400
Mary,
        What I've done in past, when a server or filespace has been eliminated
or 'retired',  is to take a final incremental backup after all of the
files have been migrated or moved from that server/filespace.  ADSM will
then mark the files inactive, assigning the appropriate retention period
for the last backup.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com