ADSM-L

ADSM server base code

1997-06-17 17:15:00
Subject: ADSM server base code
From: J Holdren <JFH5 AT PSUVM.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:15:00 EDT
Ok folks,

We are finally getting new hardware for our aix server ( Yea! )
but since we are getting an SMP we need the 2.1.5.x code,
which we have not had before.  I thought I could get it from
the ftp server but alas... the 'releases' sub-directory has gone
away.  From what I have been told I need the 2.1.5.6 level of
code because that is the base for the 2.1.5.7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and
12 levels of the server.  Is that correct?
Where can I get this base code?  Any help would be appreciated.

J Holdren                   (~              Center for Academic Computing
jfh5 AT psu DOT edu            PENN_)TATE          224A Computer Bldg
1 (814) 865-2964                            University Park, PA  16802