ADSM-L

Re: Data base trigger

1997-06-13 11:43:46
Subject: Re: Data base trigger
From: Eric LEWIS <Eric.Lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:43:46 CDT
     We are working with IBM Support to investigate problems with Windows
     32 bit client scheduled backups . . . when the node is scheduled in
     one particular schedule we have defined.  This schedule includes
     Macintosh nodes.  We are able to make scheduled backups work for the
     Windows 32-bit client nodes by moving them to a schedule created using
     the bad schedule . . .  but that does not include Macintosh nodes.

     Purely circumstantial evidence.

     There is also the possibility of a link between this problem and
     another Macintosh (type 12?) possible gremlin others have reported.
     Jim DeKock was able to make his Macs in this schedule run by adding
     the slowincremental no option note we sent out several weeks ago.

     Both these conditions are repeatable here.  Both have "work arounds'.

     erl