ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
     well, where the x.x.5.x is for multi-processor boxes and the x.x.0.x
     is for single processor boxes you can put the x.x.0.x on a
     multiprocessor box and bind it to a single processor, or at least
     that's what I've heard.  If you are going to be having much adsm
     traffic I'd run it where system programs are the only other things
     running ;-)

     later
          Dwight
                Home of the 8.27 terabyte in one month 591 adsm server!

Subject: ADSM for AIX Server
Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at unix,mime
Date:    6/12/97 10:27 AM

RE:  ADSM for AIX Server

Does the ADSM for AIX Server use multi-tasking?  My concern is the probably
the opposite
of what you are thinking.  I have an RS6000 hi-node with 4 processors.  It
will be running
multiple applications.  If I put an ADSM server on it I am concerned that it
might hog all
the processors.  Do I need to worry about this?

--MimeMultipartBoundary--