ADSM-L

Possibility to specify more then one file in Q ARCHIVE ?

1997-06-12 03:05:12
Subject: Possibility to specify more then one file in Q ARCHIVE ?
From: Noel Hermans <nhermans AT CONNECT DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 08:05:12 +0100
Hello,

We are running ADSM V2.1 on a AIX environment.
We want to check with the 'dsmc q archive <FILE> -fromdate=<DATE>'
if every file we asked to backup is really backupd ?
If we do this in a korn shell script it can take some
time to check every file.
Does anybody knows if it is possible to specify more then
one file (eg. input file-list ?), so that we must execute
the Q ARCHIVE only once ?

Thanks for any help,

Noel Hermans
SE CONNECT