ADSM-L

Q7 with DLT7000's on Sun Solaris 2.6 Server

1997-06-11 19:41:16
Subject: Q7 with DLT7000's on Sun Solaris 2.6 Server
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 19:41:16 -0400
Hi All,

     I am having a terrible time getting ADSM 2.6 on Solaris 2.5.1 to work
reliably to a differential scsi attached BreeceHill Q7 with two DLT7000
drives in it.  I get sporadic read errors that IBM device driver (mt)
reports as scsi adpater errors.  Is anyone on this list running a
configuration like this?  It is supposed to be supported.

Thanks (wishing I could implement this on VM....),

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,