ADSM-L

Re: Bizarre macintosh restore problem

1997-06-11 15:22:09
Subject: Re: Bizarre macintosh restore problem
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 14:22:09 -0500
     HA!, MAC GUI ONLY STRIKES AGAIN !

     Knowing that some of the GUI stuff (on clients in general) limit
     output lists to something like 250 items...
     It could be that the way they limit it and the way it is shipped over
     from the server could be....
     It is sending a listing of all data and you're filtering on blah only
     AND the first 250 items don't match blah... thus no list...

     just a guess-duh-mation, I don't think logic manuals exist...thank god

     My brother, new owner of one of those macs with a 603e processor will
     have to hear of this latest reason for a command line ;-)

     later
          Dwight