ADSM-L

Re: NT and 2.1.6 client problems continue

1997-06-05 12:20:53
Subject: Re: NT and 2.1.6 client problems continue
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:20:53 -0400
Hello Tim,

Are you referring to the divide-by-zero error? I've also seen this problem when
there is a CD-ROM tower mapped to the system.

If that's not it, then try using file manager to look at each drive, local and
network, that is on the system. I think that will give you capacity
information. See if you can find a drive that does not show any capacity
information, or reports 0 capacity. If so, what kind of drive is it?

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support
---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/San Jose/IBM on 06-05-97

        ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU