ADSM-L

Novell 4.11 and restore

1997-05-29 18:08:44
Subject: Novell 4.11 and restore
From: Rob Lefebvre <robl AT SFICORP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:08:44 -0500
When I go to restore a file, adsm gives me the following error.

Connecting to a NetWare File System (DPNF01).

Connected to DPNF01.

*** Please check vol2:/users/pamsw/lotus/123files/claimgl/gl1997.wk4
because during
restore of the object, ADSM received the following TSA error:
"(TSA400 4.14 315)  The program's attempt to scan failed, probably because
an invalid
path was specified."
  ** Unsuccessful **
ANS4254E File write error

Total number of objects restored:                       0
Total number of bytes transferred:              31.7 KB
Total failures:                                 1
Elapsed processing time:                0:14:46

<press any key to continue>

I have not been able to get help from IBM on this.  If I restore the same
file to my own directory, it works.  So, I have been
restoring the employees files to my directory Vol2:users/robl and then
copying them to where they belong.

This is a Novell 4.11 server running 2.1.06f with a version 2 MVS server.

Any info would be great help!

Thanks,

Rob Lefebrve