ADSM-L

ADSM Reporting -Reply

1997-05-29 11:10:48
Subject: ADSM Reporting -Reply
From: Tony Pietrusiewicz <PIETRUSIEWICZT AT BCBSIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:10:48 -0600
Hi Paul,
Sterling Software's Sams product may meet your needs. I reviewed a
demo of the product. Maybe you can request them to send it to you.

>>> "Esson, Paul" <essonpa AT EU.SAIC DOT COM> 05/29/97 04:11am >>>
Our site currently runs ADSM for AIX v.2.1 for archiving only.  We wrote
a very basic UNIX script to provide reports based on archive
descriptions.  This script is buckling under the weight of archived
material.  I understand that future releases of ADSM will include some
sort of SQL interface which would be ideal for us.  Does anybody have
or
know of any reporting tools which can deliver now?

Regards,

Paul Esson
SAIC Systems Management
+44  (0)1224  834418