ADSM-L

Re: Migrating from MVS V1 to V2

1997-05-28 08:54:20
Subject: Re: Migrating from MVS V1 to V2
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:54:20 -0400
The DUMP DB command was added to ADSM (via PTF) after the manuals were
published, which is why they aren't in the books. You can find documentation
for it in SAMPLIB member ANR1110. From the Admin command line interface, if you
issue HELP DUMP DB, that should also give you information on this command.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support
---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/San Jose/IBM on 05-28-97

        ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU