ADSM-L

Re: List of Error Messages

1997-05-22 16:45:00
Subject: Re: List of Error Messages
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT IS1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 14:45:00 CST
The redbook ADSM for AIX: Advanced Topics (SG24-4601) lists messages you
want to watch out for if your server's on that platform.  It's primarily
about passing the info to Netview/Systemview, but it does have the
information you're looking for.  Look in section 2-4 (Chapter 10).  I don't
know if there is a similar book for other platforms or not.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics