ADSM-L

Re: TCPIP outage, ADSM recycle?

1997-05-11 22:53:06
Subject: Re: TCPIP outage, ADSM recycle?
From: Paul D Brown <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 22:53:06 -0400
Julie, This happens to us at Ashland every once in awhile.  We have no
explanation
it just does.  ADSM appears to hang up and a recycle of ADSM is required.
We just keep an eye on the regions to verify things are working OK.   One
good
indicator is a dramatic increase in CPU time for the ADSM region in
trouble.
Maybe someone else will know of other ways to detect problems.
Thanks,
 Paul