ADSM-L

DiscPort Pro & ADSM for NetWare

1997-05-09 00:25:05
Subject: DiscPort Pro & ADSM for NetWare
From: Arian de Wit <a.dewit AT NIWA.CRI DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 16:25:05 NZST
Hi All,

I have upgraded our MicroTest DiscView Pro software to version 5.30a,
and we are using the ADSM Client for NetWare 2.1.0.7 on the same
NetWare 4.1 server. Since upgrading the DiscPort NLMs, we have had a
number of abends (page fault processor exception) with the running
process being DSMC.NLM.

Has anyone else got a similar configuration working reliably? In the
meantime, I am trying to go back to DiscView Pro 4.20a which worked
OK, but the CD Tower doesn't want to know...

Thanks a lot,

Arian

Arian de Wit, Network Administrator
NZ National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research (NIWA)
Gate 10 Silverdale Road, Box 11-115, Hamilton, New Zealand
Phone (+64) 7-856 1769; Fax (+64) 7-856 0151
eMail a.dewit AT niwa.cri DOT nz; Web http://www.niwa.cri.nz