ADSM-L

NW4.1 question

1997-05-08 11:35:51
Subject: NW4.1 question
From: Hilde Gesch <GESCH AT URIACC.URI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 11:35:51 EDT
Hi:
Can someone with Netware 4.1 experience on ADSM pleeeease help me out?
I added a server and that server's vol object to NDS. The server in que-
dtion is a CD-ROM server emulating (!!!) NW3.11. On the domain statement
I added the parameter DIRECTORY. The backup procedure returns this message
(I hope that it is only a warning):
ANS4228E  Sending of object 'CABINET\DIRECTORY:/ .O=URI/ .OU=OIS.O=URI/
                             .CN=SCINET_SYS.OU=OIS.O=URI
ANS4301E  Server detected System error
ANS4638E  Incremental backup of "DIRECTORY' finished with 1 failure

Does this message suggest anything else but a warning that this particular
part of the DIRECTORY was not backed up?

Will the following Exclude remedie this situation:

     EXCLUDE DIRECTORY:/ .O=URI/ .OU=OIS=O=URI/ .CN=SCINET_SYS.OU=OIS.0=URI

Many thanks in advance for your help.