ADSM-L

Re: HPUX 10 and VXFS (Ken, Please clear the water...)

1997-05-08 08:35:42
Subject: Re: HPUX 10 and VXFS (Ken, Please clear the water...)
From: "Brown, Steven M" <smbrown AT AMP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 08:35:42 -0400
Ken,

Appreciate the input, but am still not clear on this:

Are you referring to HP's optional product called 'Online JFS' which is
purchased (from HP) separately from base JFS which comes standard with
HP-UX 10.x?  HP's Online JFS product supports On-line volume resizing as
well as other features not supported by base JFS.

Or is there a (similar) product for HP-UX which can be purchased
directly from Veritas that you are referring to?

Bottom line:  Will ADSM support any JFS (VXFS) file system that comes
with HP-UX or that can be purchased from HP?

Thanks!

Steve
Steve Brown
Steve Brown