ADSM-L

Is ADSM thread safe?

1997-05-06 03:27:06
Subject: Is ADSM thread safe?
From: Wayne Gorton <wayneg AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 03:27:06 -0400
Howdy all
I would like to know if ADSM is thread safe, i.e. I want to run it across
multiplte CPUs? I wish to install it on a SMP node (604, high node) in an SP2 &
was wondering how ADSM would perform? Could there be any problems? Is there any
thing I should be aware of?

Role:                               Unix System Administrator
Style:                              The Thinking Man's Clown
Name:                               wayneg AT au1.ibm DOT com
Life:       "Imagination is more important than knowledge"   Albert Einstein