ADSM-L

Re: Export/import

1997-05-05 18:02:00
Subject: Re: Export/import
From: "Siska, Bob" <BSISKA AT NCS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 15:02:00 PDT
We usually run a SAS program with a list of the tapes as input, to create a
file of TMSUPDTE statements that put old expiration dates on the tape
records; then when you run TMSCLEAN it'll put the tapes into scratch. You
may have TMS set up differently at your shop...If you want a copy of the JCL
and SAS that runs this (it's a multi-step process), please E-Mail me and
I'll send it to you.

Bob Siska
National Computer Systems
Iowa City IA
Bob_Siska AT ncs DOT com
"Let's pretend you're Sherman and I'm Mister Peabody..."