ADSM-L

Backing up Alpha NT Using FX!32

1997-05-05 11:29:55
Subject: Backing up Alpha NT Using FX!32
From: "Sue Tull (email: suetull AT smed DOT com)" <Sue.Tull AT SMED DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:29:55 -0400
Is anyone running Windows NT 3.51 or 4.0 on DEC Alpha using FX!32 for ADSM?
What version of NT and FX!32 are you running?  Have you encountered any
problems?  According to the documentation from DEC, FX!32 runs under NT 3.51,
but it is not supported.  Thanks for any information you can give me.

Sue Tull
sue.tull AT smed DOT com

"When I was a small boy in Kansas, a friend of mine and I went fishing . . . .
I told him I wanted to be a real major league baseball player, a genuine
professional like Honus Wagner.  My friend said that he'd like to be president
of the United States.  Neither of us got our wish."

Dwight D, Eisenhower